Google+





Tuesday, November 25, 2014

YES! New Teaser Trailer For Universal's JURASSIC WORLD !! New Images Too !


"Probably not a good idea."

Universal has released the full teaser trailer for Colin Trevorrow's JURASSIC WORLD and it's a doosey. LOVE the tension build up and it actually channels the original movie so much that I'm salivating at seeing this thing! I am so hoping to re-experience what I felt the first time around. I hope my expectations aren't too high.

The teaser trailer is exactly what I wanted to see. It's engaging. It pays tribute to the original, yet looks original. Perfect casting from what I see. The story is sufficiently thrilling enough in theory. Can Trevorrow deliver?

Here's the movie's Intro:
Steven Spielberg returns to executive produce the long-awaited next installment of his groundbreaking Jurassic Park series, Jurassic World. Colin Trevorrow directs the epic action-adventure from a screenplay he wrote with Derek Connolly. Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley join the team as producers.

JURASSIC WORLD opens on June 12, 2015 in 3D, IMAX 3D and flat.




Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.