Google+





Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SEE: New FRIGHT NIGHT Dark Humor Character Posters

Well I know what they are trying to pull off here with the dark humor but it doesn't quite work for me. Yeah I get that the movie is skewed toward a teenage audience, but still - the older crowd should still be drawn to it. It is a remake after all. Marketing like this though doesn't cut it for me.

Oh well, it's only a segment of an overall plan to get the word out so I can live with it!

Teenager Charley Brewster (Yelchin) guesses that his new neighbor Jerry Dandrige (Farrell) is a vampire responsible for a string of recent deaths. When no one he knows believes him, he enlists Peter Vincent (Tennant), the opportunistic host of his favorite TV show, to help him take down Jerry and his guardian.

Director: Craig Gillespie
Writer: Marti Noxon
Studio: DreamWorks Pictures
Cast: Anton Yelchin, Colin Farrell, Christopher Mintz-Plasse
Release: August 19, 2011

I'll be sure to pass on more info when I get it. You can check all of our FRIGHT NIGHT coverage right here.


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.