Google+





Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rutger Hauer To Play Van Helsing In DRACULA 3D!

Well that didn't take long! I asked Rutger Hauer in person after a screening of THE HITCHER (in my hometown where he shot HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN) about his feelings on 3D and while he is a generally open guy, he thought 3D was just a way of making money for studios. It was several months ago so I don't have an exact quote from him, but he was thinking it was gimmicky if I recollect correctly.

Spinning on a dime, he is now cast in Dario Argento's DRACULA 3D playing one of the leads, the infamous Van Helsing! Another great bit of casting of course! I am so glad he has elected to join the growing army of stereoscopic actors out there.

So welcome Rutger! I want to see more of you in 3D!! And you are welcome back to Dartmouth anytime :-)

Source: TwitchFilm


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.