Google+





Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MUST WATCH: Trailer For GREEN LANTERN!!!

Wow! I have to say half way through this I didn't want to watch the rest so I could have a totally pristine viewing of the movie but dang it - I couldn't stop. Then there's this whole thing about reviewing trailers as a movie blogger... yeah, the deck was stacked against me the whole time.

Watch this thing guys. It looks amazing! Ryan Reynolds looks perfectly at home (knew he would be) and I truly think DC Comics has another blockbuster on their hands. In stereoscopic 3D of course!

Check it out:



Director: Martin Campbell
Writer: Greg Berlanti
Studio: Warner Bros Pictures
Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Peter Sarsgaard
Release: June 17, 2011

What did you think? I am totally stoked...

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.