Google+





Monday, July 26, 2010

New JACKASS 3D Poster!

The poster is not much to look at if you ask me and the old school anaglyph glasses are not correct of course - but what do you want from JACKASS anyway? :-)

I have heard some very interesting (and good) things
about how the JACKASS 3D footage looked at Comic-Con and my favorite review is from /Film. I recommend having a listen. Everything from a flying port-a-potty (the "poo cocktail supreme") to a human pinata.

Apparently the film is mostly shot in native 3D, a maximum of 90 minutes long and truly utilizes the full extent of the power of three dimensions :-) I BET! This movie is going to have us in stitches. More when I get it.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.