Google+





Thursday, August 06, 2009

Better Images Of The AVATAR Mattel Toys

Jim here. Some new Mattel images of their AVATAR toys are emerging and they look pretty good actually for their price point.

You gotta love the new i-TAG technology - when scanned with your webcam, these toys come alive on your computer screen by showing off their offensive and defensive maneuveurs and will actually interact with each other when you scan more than one.

Further, these toys will include biographical information and more images.

Wish I had these when I was a kid. When I wanted to have my Steve Austin and Oscar Goldman interact with his exploding briefcase, I had to resort to using my imagination. Now that's slumming it!

Personally though, the Sideshow Collectible AVATAR series is going to be breathtaking. Something for everyone I guess! Thanks to Darkoo for the heads up.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.