Google+





Thursday, December 04, 2008

New "My Bloody Valentine 3D" Poster Comin' At Ya!

Jim here - thanks to my friend Ryan Rotten over at STYD, here is the next MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3D poster from the fine folks at Lionsgate. Looks like he has an axe to pick with you.

Click to zoom.

I sense a THEME here... don't you? You think there will be the occasional pick axe being thrown at the audience? Not sure... but... I think so. I always thought gas masks were scary from my youth - don't know why really. Just creeps me out. Now if there was a ZOMBIE in a gas mask - I would bolt for the nearest exit.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.