Google+





Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Its Official: Peter Jackson & New Line Kiss and The Hobbit is ON !

It's a done deal folks! Peter Jackson is involved with "The Hobbit". Here are the details:

1. Peter Jackson is INDEED involved in "The Hobbit". My sources and I REMAIN STEADFAST that Jackson is indeed DIRECTING as well.
2. The Hobbit will be a two part prequel to LOTRs - shot simultaneously as Jackson did with LOTRs. My sources were again BANG ON with this news. We remain steadfast that the two movies will led up elegantly to LOTRs.
3. Peter Jackson and New Line have INDEED settled their litigation issues as I reported exclusively back on October 5th, 2007. Congratulations Peter!

More on this breaking story as I encounter it!!!

Thanks to my readers and sources for sticking beside me throughout the past couple of months - there are some naysayers of course but I have not led anyone astray - we shall see who directs and who does not. I intend to keep on reporting exclusive and breaking news from my trusted sources and to ensure MarketSaw remains your go-to destination for all things 3D.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-jim

Image source: AP

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.